2017 was the third best year in the current bull market as the SPY was up 26.37% in 2009 and 32.31% in 2013. Of course 2017 will likely go down in history for its lack of any significant corrections. But does that mean you will be better off as a trader than investor in 2018?
- Explaining Directed Acylic Graph (DAG), The Real Blockchain 3.0
- Here’s Why Everyone Is Talking About This Hot, VR Project At Sundance Film Fest
- Meet Europe’s 30 Under 30 In Technology 2018: Masters Of Robots, A.I. And Malware
- Indians Are Worse Off Under Modi
- In Entrepreneurship, Business Or Relationships Here’s One Important Skill Everyone Needs To Succeed
- Hello world! on