The economic data, while still fine, is showing less froth. The Citicorp Economic Surprise index has slipped considerably and seems to be following Europe’s – which has plunged. The fundamentals behind the bears are solid so keep it short and credit sensitive.
- Exclusive: 10 British VCs To Start Sharing Diversity Data On All The Startups They Meet
- India And China Want To Fuse Their Massive Economies. Here’s Why They Won’t
- Seven Ways To Eliminate “Suitcase Words” In Creative Business Leadership
- How TJ Maxx Beats J.C. Penney
- Introverts Now Have Their Own Line Of Adorable (And Hilarious) Notecards
- Hello world! on